Submit Your Story
More Success Stories
Success Discussion Board
Sell Your Successful
Buy a Successful
Subscribe FREE to the
Ezine. Get inspiring, informative stories right in your
email. (more info)
|We welcome all kinds of InternetSuccessStories,
with the general guideline that your story must involve how you
or your company achieved success with your business using the Internet. Your business can
be entirely Internet based or simply aided by the Internet. Follow these additional
guidelines to assure that we list your InternetSuccessStories.
- All stories must be true. Write only about your
own success or that of your company's. If you know of a company that has been
successful why don't you suggest to them that they visit our site or you can suggest a company to us.
- All stories are read by a human reviewer. Grammar, style and
punctuation DO count! The better care you take to craft your
words, the more likely we are to publish your story!
- All stories should be 500 words or less. If we deem your story
especially interesting and helpful we may contact you for more information and/or a longer
- Be sure to include your email address and web site address. Stories
submitted without BOTH of these will be rejected.
- While this is a forum for you to get publicity and recognition for
your site, we must insist that your story be kept in a factual, business-news-like tone.
In other words, don't use "hype" words and phrases like "the best software
site on the Internet" or "our site rocks!" or "we're great."
Instead, pretend that you are a reporter, writing a very positive story about your
- Be sure to include the following information in your story: who,
what, where, when, how
and why. Specific details, facts and figures are always the most
interesting and compelling. Write a story that you would like to read. Try to
share at least one "secret" to your success.
- We reserve the right to reject any story. No stories on adult web
sites or any other site we, in our sole discretion, deem objectionable, will be reprinted.
- We reserve the right to edit, correct, shorten, lengthen, and/or
otherwise modify your submitted story, so long as its original message is not materially
- By submitting your story to us, you grant us the right to reprint,
broadcast, publish, sell, transmit to other parties, or otherwise make your story
available to other people through any medium we deem appropriate.